Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankfulness List Wrap Up

Well, as November draws to a close (really?!?!), so does my 30 days of Thankfulness List. Which I promise I was working on mentally even if I didn't write it on my blog or Facebook page every day.

24. For the invitation to another fantastic Thanksgiving feast with my Navy family. This was at the house of my friend Gwen, who also hosts the Bible Study I go to. (But somehow I didn't get a picture of her. She is gorgeous. I'm not kidding, she has hair that would make Barbie jealous!) Our Bible Study can be pretty big sometimes, but she had over 40 people at her house for our feast! It was so fun for all of us.



We have some precious friends!
25. For Handel's Messiah, that I listened to as I walked off all the "slivers" of pie the next day. I really like this one.
26. For apple pie for breakfast... and a little more at lunch... and just a bite or so after dinner...
27. For the gorgeous sun we've had for a few days here and there! I really don't mind the rain, but when the sun comes out and shines on all the beautiful, snow-capped mountains... WOW!
28. For being able to do Black Friday shopping from the comforts of home. I'm not one of those people that goes out at midnight to get a deal. I just can't think of anything I'd want that bad to justify it. No, give me my cozy bed, my feet in socks, wearing my pajamas -- bonus, a newborn snuggled on my chest -- and a few good online deals, and I'm a happy girl
29. For the elf named Amazon.com, who is "making" most of the Christmas presents on my "nice" list this year!
30. For you sweet people who read my blog, even if I'm not the most regular post-er -- especially if you follow, and especially especially if you comment!!! (*hint, hint*) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day! Leave a comment! :-)